- Buttered strumpetNicely rounded white rum with some buttery sweetness and a hint of orange peel. Soft vanilla and subtle woody tones0cl
- Fruit saladRich, fragrant and full of tropical fruit flavours. Ripe banana and raisins with a long and lingering rum taste.0cl
- Caramel logSoft golden caramel, some nice woody tones, pleasant fruity finish, your perfect golden rum base to build upon.0cl
- Old spiceA classic aged rum with a real oaky taste and vanilla on the nose. Complexity with a lingering mouth feel.0cl
- Rum RaisinRich and quite heavy with sweetness consisting of chocolate and caramel. A real good bodied rum raisin taste.0cl
- Smoke & a pancakeThe pancake bit is more of a joke, but we're serious about the smoke. A unique taste containing cane juice, pungent smoky bacon and earthy flavours.0cl
- Candy caneNice sweetness and quite a bit of different tropical spices making a Latin style of rum. Not too heavy but full of oaky barrel flavours.0cl
Looking for a blend to get started?
We'll help you find the perfect blend—whether it's one you made before, or one we recommend—so fear not and click this massive button.
What's the blend called?
Needing some inspiration? Think of a
Who blended it?
Labels are handwritten, so the text displayed here is not a perfect representation of how it will appear.
The greatest gift ever!
Sometimes it's nice to make something for others. Other times, it can be nice to let them make it themselves.Gift vouchers